Train your observational skills with this fun game - perfect for entertainment on woodland walks!
Use these printable cards to play a game of bingo as you walk through the trees. Who can be the first to spot all of the items in a line?
Suitable for 1-4 players or teams of any age.
You will need:
- To print the bingo cards – 1 per player/team
- A woodland or nature area
These 2 PDF files contain 4 x bingo cards.
Download them to your computer and print. Cut each sheet in half to seperate the cards.
How to play:
- Give each player or team a bingo card and a pen. ( You might also want to take a clipboard or something to lean on).
- Go for a walk through the woods or nature area and keep a look out for any of the items mentioned on your card.
- When you see an item on your card cross it off.
- The winner is the person to find all of their items first- Depending on your attention span (or the length of your walk) you can chose to match 1 line, 2 lines, 3 lines or the whole card.*
*If you decide to go for the full card please note that some squares might be season/country specific!
Happy nature spotting!